Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Professional HW #7: The Haunting


I made a whole new type of game on this assignment. Get ready for this because I know you are not ready. It's new; it's cool; it's hip; it's a first person snowBALLER. Possibly the most brilliant idea of its time, the snowballer concept was brought to life fully by humanitarian and mastermind Evan Baad.

The First Person Snowballer (FPS) has all the necessary gadgets for this assignment.

PARENTING - An empty is the parent of the character and the camera, for super synchronous movement (SSM).

ANIMATION - When pressing spacebar, the sword will swing!

LINKING FROM ANOTHER FILE - I imported the sword from my last assignment, to be used for MASSIVE DAMAGES.

MATERIALS - I used materials to put our hero in a winter wonderland with blue n' stuff.

HOW 2 USE IN GAME - I will use my massive damages sword animation for the space gayme (game). Also, my super heroic snowBALLER character might be used in the space gayme as well.

Download blend file


No comments:

Post a Comment