Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Proffesional HW #4: The Red Robin

  1. Do you love your project/game. If not, how can that be changed? 
  2. Does the team as a whole love the project? If not, what can be done? 
  3. Are the team members communicating with each other?
  4. Does the team have a regular meeting schedule? What is that schedule? 
  5. Describe the modes of communication between the team members. 
  6. Regarding game documents, what must be remembered while designing your game? 

1.
Good question Gordon.  I do not love the current idea. It is not unique in my opinion. However, I would love to create a multiplayer fighting game with big explosions and lots of people flying everywhere. I think if I could do that I would love the game (not like love love, but just a soft i respect you kind of love).

2.
I feel like Jack loves the idea because it originally came from him and it is something he had been thinking about for a while. I think Mish feels like the idea is his own because of his generous and creative contributions to it. The third member (I think his name is Shaq), has been a major decision maker in the final decision of the idea aswell, however, I do not know if he loves it. I'll ask Shaq next time I see him.

3.
We did the initial meeting from HW, and we have each other's phone numbers. I feel like most of us have become friends because we all have this project in common with each other. I communicate with Jack mostly, because he tends to contact the rest of the group on important things like meeting times. He is pretty much the leader.

4.
Nope, unless you count after class. Maybe we should have one of those.

5.
Call/text, google doc notebook, after class, email, and TODO lists.

6.
Humans have terrible memory, so write that down in the game document. Communication is good too, so people clear about what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment